Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stitching on the Bay

Stitching on the Bay is on this coming Saturday and Fiona has just posted these 2 lovely collages of the projects. I am so sorry that I won't be able to help and be there this time but do hope that the ladies who are attending have a wonderful time. Due to some changes in plans over the last few weeks I am committed to staying in Canberra this weekend. I would really rather be with you all in the Bay but I am sure there will be many more opportunities to catch up. Fiona has promised to post lots of pictures of the day on her blog. I'll be thinking of you!

1 comment:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Sylvia...I'm sorry you won't be able to make it tomorrow too!! I'm attending my first Stitching at the Bay...I'm all packed and ready to go...Hope to catch up with you another time...Dzintra♥x