Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A little Christmas finish and works in progress

I really enjoyed making this little Christmas basket from a kit I bought in Sydney from Anni Downes. I plan to make a few more as gifts.
I am also continuing to work on my class projects from "The World as it should be". Sadly, I have finished the stitching parts and now need to put the cushion and bag together! This is the appliqued cushion decoration (with camera strap!). Lovely to stitch with that little naive stitch instead of blanket stitch.
This is the woven, wool, felt, bag applique. The wool was very nice to work with.
I am very excited as next week Fiona and I will be packing to go to the stitch-in at Glenharrow with Rosalie Quinlan and Leanne Beasley. Leanne has just posted some pictures of her kits. Here is one of them.
Aug 31 2009010
Can't wait!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I just dont know how you manage to sew so much....