Sunday, May 20, 2012

Even more....

Terrie has started stitching this lovely BOM, Saltbox Farm, by Natalie Bird. I have this one on my wish list for later on. It is looking very good.
 She also brought in these gorgeous stitcheries by Lynette Anderson. I think they are called Seasons. I feel sure they are in my pattern file as well.

 In the evening, Margaret brought in this lovely quilt that her Mum has made for her next great grandchild. The little person is due in July, I think. She has used some William Morris fabrics. How special is that!

2 comments:

Suedio said...

Ah Sylvia, you're so funny . . . another BOM to add to your list :)

Michelle said...

Hi Sylvia! Just found your blog by google searching blogs on the OBDM yesterday! So nice to see you again and have a good chat. I've just "friended" you on Ravelry so hope to see you again with your crochet hook and knitting needles!