Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wednesday Night and......

Can't believe it is Wednesday again! I haven't even shared last week's show and tell from Wednesday night. Sally has finished this gorgeous hanging for her little granddaughter.
Anita has made up her sewing pocket from the stitching day. She chose to stitch it in red and it matches her fabric well.
I was so lucky this week as I won this great magazine in a giveaway but Gail. Thanks so much for having such a lovely giveaway, Gail.
 It even has one of Gail's designs in the magazine!
 I have been stitching a bit and managed to applique and stitch the best friends block from Some Kind of Wonderful.
 I have become a bit hooked on this game though. My girls play and you get to draw and guess...a bit like pictionary but you do it on a tablet, phone or ipad. Luckily hubby has a tablet so I can play!

No comments: