Friday, May 18, 2012

Lots of Show and Tell

This week I remembered my camera on Tuesday and Wednesday so I can share all the inspiring show and tell! Shirley had finished these two stitcheries from the last few stitching days. Hasn't she done a lovely job.

 Sandra is a very clever patchworker and quilter and has made this amazing quilt.
 The afternoon class was very inspiring this week. It just makes you want to get stitching!  These are Karen's first two blocks of the Quiltaid quilt that Hobbysew has been involved in this year. What a beautiful quilt this will be.

 Karen brought this gorgous sashiko runner last week. I am so glad she brought it again so I can blog it.

I'll share some more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Everything is beautiful as always.
I have a pattern for an outback sunshine similar to the one above. Seeing this has jogged my memory - I've got all the fabrics, just need the time now. Which reminds me, I still have your pattern on my mind, and hope to do it before the end of this year ;-)