Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Progress on the World as it should be quilt

I have been working slowly on the quilt in Anni's book, "The World as it should be". All the needleturn applique and stitching is almost done. I realised after photographing this house block that the tank hasn't any poles to hold it up. I have since stitched them.
I have been piecing little 1 1/2" blocks together to make these blocks that are in the top and bottom rows of the quilt. There are 12 altogether and I have made 5 so far.
Went to stitching this morning and had a class this afternoon. The ladies are doing so well with all their projects. Must remember to take some pictures to show you next week.

2 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

Wish I had your needleturn applique skills! Just lovely! Lisa

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great.........this book of Anni's is my favourite.......