Sunday, November 8, 2009

Roses and some stitching

I haven't blogged for a few days so I thought I had better find something to show you. My hubby is the gardener and these are some of his lovely roses. We have been having roses inside every day as they are flowering so much.
I made a start on this felt needlecase the other day and am finally up to starting the embroidery after doing lots of tracing and cutting.
I also added two more rows to the quilt. The next rows have birds and flowers.
We have been thrilled with Janelle, my sister-in-law's, wonderful recovery after her surgery on Friday. We visited yesterday and she is doing so well. Ma and pa came today to see her and were so pleased with how well she looked. She has had such a positive attitude and I am sure it has helped. Thanks to those who have been thinking of her at this time.

No comments: