Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A little gift and some stitching

Margaret, from the Wednesday night class, has just come back from a wonderful trip to Europe and went on a fabulous river cruise (it is on my list of things to do one day!). She visited Rottenburg's Christmas shop and brought us back this lovely little Santa decoration. He is so cute.
Because we have been travelling in the car so much recently I HAD to find some hand stitching to do! So, I have gone against my rule that I wasn't starting anymore BOMs till the others are made up. Oh dear! I couldn't resist starting Lynette Anderson's Crazy Christmas BOM. Here is Block 1.
Here is block 2 partly done.
I managed to send my Stitcher's angel gifts last Friday and will share those after my secret friend receives them, hopefully this week.