Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Great Santa and gifts

Barbara had this amazing Santa to share on Tuesday. He is stitched on the embroidery machine and he is so special. I did try to steal him but failed!
 Went to a special dinner last night with the Friday stitching girls and received a lovely Secret Santa gift from Maree. These tiny little dolls fitted perfectly in my old printer's tray. Don't look too closely as you can actually see the dust!
 There was also a decoration and a lovely pattern in the gift!
 I  have been stitching a little and have been making these decorations from a pattern by Marg Low.
 I also made this little cushion for a friend to send away using a pattern from one of my favourite Nancy Halverson books.
 Can't finish a post without a few more Christmas pictures. Here is my Crazy Christmas quilt hanging up for its' first Christmas.
 This wall is where I hang some of my favourite embroideries.
Hope you are all getting organised now! Not much cooking happening here yet! Maybe this afternoon.

2 comments:

Smily-Света said...

What a Christmassy mood I have now, after watching your post! Thank you!

FloS said...

Waoh !! a lot of lovely Christmas decorations !!!
Merry Christmas to you an all your family !
Florence