Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Charms, plates and a little stitching

I was thrilled to receive a few more charms for my Pandora charm  bracelet this Christmas. I wasn't buying any myself so have had to wait for Christmas to get some more. Hubby bought me the blue one, the gift and the basket (It is a picnic basket but he said it was a stitching one!) and the kids gave me the suitcase. They look lovely on my bracelet.

I packed away all the Christmas decorations and had to reorganise the dresser too. I really enjoyed having the Christmas plates etc on show here and they were useful too.

Over the last few weeks I have been slowly stitching the next block of Anni Downes'  "Gardener's Journal" quilt. This is the potting shed.

I have also decided to try and do one block of Lynette Anderson's Crazy Christmas BOM each month. Here is block 3 started.

I do need to attack my UFOs, especially the stitchery quilts which haven't been pieced yet. I keep waiting for a free day at home but they don't seem to happen very often! I should just get started one day and then may get motivated! Last year I promised not to start any more large projects and I failed. Can't promise that this year as I already have several BOMs started and a few more waiting in the stash. Still, it is such fun to start something new!

No comments: