Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A little stitching and some packing

I should be getting ready for work but thought I had best post a quick blog. I have been doing a little stitching and managed to do another little stitchery for my Gardener's journal quilt.
I also finished this little stitchery from last year's stitching day at Glenharrow.
But.... this is what has been keeping me busy. Packing to go away on Thursday. I am excited and will be so glad when my long list of "things to do" is all done and we can head off on our adventure to England and Italy and our cruise as well.

3 comments:

FIONA said...

How much room is in that suitcase Sylvia? I'm coming with you!!!

Jilly said...

Thats beautiful!!!
oxo

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely stitcheries.......have a fab time away......how long will you be away........